Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raechelle's Spring Reviews!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raechelle213

Raechelle's Spring Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Raechelle's Spring Reviews!   Raechelle's Spring Reviews! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:58 am

Ok, so I'm pretty new to Solstice Scents, but I decided to dive right into the Spring Collection, and I'm so glad I did! Here are some of my faves-

Cascade of Gold- Beautiful! As soon as I sniffed the imp I knew I needed the full size. It's exactly what I was hoping it would be- warm, sexy, and exotic. It makes me imagine I'm some sort of ancient Egyptian princess! The sandalwood is definitely prominent, but it is so unique and well blended that it is very much it's own fragrance. Just gorgeous!

Banana Nut Bread- OMG yum! I got this in a whipped soap, and every time I shower with it I get serious banana bread cravings! It's not too heavy on the banana or the spice, just perfectly balanced deliciousness. I can pick up a definite pecan note as well. I'm sure I will need the home fragrance oil as well, cuz come fall I would looove my whole house to smell like this!

Garden Gate- This is a gorgeous lilac but there's so much more than just ordinary lilac. It's more elegant and complex. The grass notes are so green and realistic. It's like stepping outside to a freshly mowed lawn and and a fully bloomed lilac bush.

Spirit Tree- I haven't worn this much yet, but I am definitely going to. It is such a lovely sweet/floral mix. I get a good amount of vanilla, with soft touches of lily of the valley and jasmine, and a bit of sandalwood to round it out. I'm looking forward to wearing this more.

Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Raechelle's Spring Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raechelle's Spring Reviews!   Raechelle's Spring Reviews! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:40 pm

CONGRATS!!!!! You are the winner of the contest! Please email me at solsticescents@yahoo.com and I will send you your gift code Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com

Raechelle's Spring Reviews!
Page 1 of 1