Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Update for 5/30

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

General Update for 5/30 Empty
PostSubject: General Update for 5/30   General Update for 5/30 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi guys! I am sorry I've been so quiet over here. For some reason, real estate is really kicking so I am swamped on that front. I know that there are a lot of staples (especially facial care) that are currently out of stock, along with a few staple perfumes and ganaches. I have supplies on the way for all of these things. I have supplies in stock for toners but have honestly had no time to make them. In the meantime, I'm currently ordering some supplies to begin the summer collection (hoping to have completely finished in late June or latest, early July). I think I have to be realistic and juggle my time as best as possible these next few months so what I think I'll do with the summer collection is do primarily a limited run thing where I make what I make and when it's sold out, that's it. Aside from the perfumes, which I will make an effort to restock because they are the most popular of the products and I know a lot of people buy sample packs up front and come back for the full size winners.

Usually, even in the first run of listings, I have a pretty decent amount of stock and only a few things run out in the first 48 hours of a sale. I am not planning on making less than usual, just not planning on doing a bunch of restocking. I have had plans for the fall release since LAST fall release so I want to move on after the summer release on formulating and prep for that. I'll have a few returning things along with several new concept perfumes. Very excited for these. If I have time to remake any popular summer items that sell out, I will definitely try to do so but not to the detriment of the fall collection.

For summer - there will be a boat load of returns from last year and previous years. I will make extra of some of the really popular things like Root Beer Float. I also have a few brand new scents I've concocted that smell exotic and totally different than the usual summer suspects like bright fruits, ocean breezes and pretty florals.

I've been receiving several questions about when certain things will be restocked again and my only answer I can give you guys is "as soon as I can". Some things are higher priority than others - like the face masques and toners and things like Cenobite Ganache, etc.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Spring and Summer are usually my "busy" time for real estate. Those of you who have been customers for a long time are used to seeing me post about it. I hate having to bring it up but I do like to keep you guys informed as to why some things might not be in stock or why I'm a little quiet over here!

In other news, the bathroom remodel is coming along. The paint is up and looks great. Tile was purchased today, vanity arrived yesterday, shower curtain will be here next week. Will need to shop for a new toilet and also decide if I want to stick with silver light/faucet/accessories or if I want to go with the oil rubbed bronze (almost black). I'm getting excited for it to be complete and to have my "own" bathroom again. G is pretty much single handedly doing everything with the bathroom so it isn't distracting me from Solstice Scents!

Other than that, have been getting some crazy rains because of Beryl's brief stint across the state. We really needed the rains so it's not a big deal but it has been crazy weather. No trees down or anything so that is good.

How are you guys doing? I hope everyone is awesome. I'll check back in when I have some kind of update but in the meantime, wanted to let you all know what is going on in the world of SS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: General Update for 5/30   General Update for 5/30 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Thank you for the update, Angela! Very Happy I am hoping for a coconut scent for summer! Also, will the fruit masque be part of the summer release (please say yes)!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: General Update for 5/30   General Update for 5/30 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:36 pm

SS, I am working on something with coconut. Not 100% sure if it is going to work yet - still have one thing to arrive to add to it and see how it goes.

Masque: all supplies for that have been ordered. One of the things I need is on backorder, has been ordered with supplier and will ship soon. Shouldn't be too much longer so yes, probably will come out with summer release. If not, shortly thereafter since I've ordered everything and recipe is complete. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Update for 5/30   General Update for 5/30 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Update for 5/30
Page 1 of 1