Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Customer Service... as always!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarSylvie

StarSylvie

Great Customer Service... as always! Empty
PostSubject: Great Customer Service... as always!   Great Customer Service... as always! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:52 pm

First of all, forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong section. I checked the entire forum and did not find this particular subject even though I could swear it has been on the forum before, but...

Today I received my latest Solstice Scents order. I bought one Sirocco Perfume Oil which will be a birthday gift for my husband. I bought two samples for myself: Tropical Moon and Cardamom Rose Sugar. For my complimentary sample, I chose Patchouli Sweet Wood. I'll post my thoughts on these fragrances as I try them out. Unfortunately, the Sirocco will have to wait until my husband opens it on his birthday later this month. Shoot, I'm so tempted to open that little bottle of Sirocco, but that would be tacky, wouldn't it?

OK! Now, finally, to the reason for this post, and that's the great customer service from Solstice Scents. Prior to placing this order I asked for suggestions for a man's fragrance. Angela got back to me immediately with several options and information about each one. I easily chose Sirocco. My order arrived super fast, as have past orders. I'll tell y'all something: Major department stores can take a lesson or two from these small, and excellent, small companies, and especially from Solstice Scents. You know what? I think people everywhere really appreciate good service and courtesy, and I believe it's a huge part of what keeps people coming back over and over to shop some more. Solstice Scents has it all: Great products and great service.

Thank you, Angela. As usual, your packaging is beautiful, and I love the bookmark and the big card with the ship--a Spanish galleon? Pirate ship? Whoa, it's spooky. Love it, Baby!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Great Customer Service... as always!   Great Customer Service... as always! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sylvie. I only wish I had remembered to tell Greg to include some extra bookmarks for you! Please try to remember next time you order to include a note that says "Please include some extra bookmarks" and if you want a particular design (like the deer), mention it and if we have stock from a previous season, we'll include it! If not, we'll give you what is in current season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
StarSylvie

StarSylvie

PostSubject: Re: Great Customer Service... as always!   Great Customer Service... as always! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Solstice Scents wrote:
Thank you so much for your kind words, Sylvie. I only wish I had remembered to tell Greg to include some extra bookmarks for you! Please try to remember next time you order to include a note that says "Please include some extra bookmarks" and if you want a particular design (like the deer), mention it and if we have stock from a previous season, we'll include it! If not, we'll give you what is in current season.

Angela, don't worry about the bookmarks! It was my fault because I completely forgot to ask you. I love the ones with the deer and I'll try to remember to ask for some extra (if still available) w/my next order!

I can't wait for John to open his Sirocco... so I can try it as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Customer Service... as always!   Great Customer Service... as always! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Customer Service... as always!
Page 1 of 1