Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shipping/Customer Service

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deer4

deer4

Shipping/Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Shipping/Customer Service   Shipping/Customer Service EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Want to leave a review about Solstice Scents customer service! Best hands down!!!!! Emails are answered fast, amidst everything that goes on in life she manages to ship everything out super fast! My packages usually only take 2-3 days and I many states away from her! The packaging!!!!!!!! AMAZING! I have even had things sent to friends as a gift, I was that confident with the packaging! My friend could not get over it! Soooooooo cool! I got 3 thank you emails from her all like within 5 mins of each other.. :=)

I have also had 2 orders that Solstice was happy to combine for me.... And she refunds on shipping that was over $1? The products themselves are so good, the packaging could really be in any form and I would be happy but, she really goes out of her way to make it extra lovely... Postcard, perfume sample, shredded paper, added Fall touches, Bookmarks, etc..........Her presentation just adds something extra special and caring of her to the whole Solstice experience!

Just more reason why I LOVE Solstice!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: Shipping/Customer Service   Shipping/Customer Service EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:22 pm

I could not agree more-outstanding customer service! The prodects themselves are great , but the packaging, fast shipping, beautiful extras, and super friendly attentive service makes it a overall sublime experience. I have ordered items from other sellers, and even though the item is fine, if it is crappy customer service, or very slow, or no communication, I never go back. I choose to support sellers that exemplify phenomenol service. Thanks Angela-you are an inspiration for how to treat others!xx
Back to top Go down
nani

nani

PostSubject: Re: Shipping/Customer Service   Shipping/Customer Service EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 pm

I agree with all of the above. What more can you ask for from a seller? Fast tat, great communication, awesome packaging. There is always a communication on FB or somewhere else where you can find out whats going on.I've tried other etailers but I always come back to SS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipping/Customer Service   Shipping/Customer Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Shipping/Customer Service
Page 1 of 1