Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Body Ganache Cream

Go down 
+3
eraser_dust
stellamaris
zombichick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zombichick

zombichick

Body Ganache Cream Empty
PostSubject: Body Ganache Cream   Body Ganache Cream EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:21 am

I absolutely adore my body ganache in Spellbound Woods. It is perfect. This body cream is unlike anything I have tried before. It is very creamy and thick, but easy to work with. It is not completely solid like some butters I have used in the past. It does have a very chocolately smell if you sniff directly from the jar or first few minutes of application. But no fear, that smell fades quickly and the scent you chose will appear then. The scent is much softer in the ganache than if you apply the oil directly. So if it want it stronger, I would definitely apply the oil after applying the ganache. You can use it to layer scents, too. And for only $9 for a full size, this is a wonderful purchase. I use mine every night before bed.
Back to top Go down
stellamaris

stellamaris

Body Ganache Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Ganache Cream   Body Ganache Cream EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:56 pm

I love this body cream, it's thick but doesn't turn greasy, and I love the scents I got, Minister, which is resiny, and Shoeshow Pass? which is sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blacktauna.com/dredlux/how.html
eraser_dust

Body Ganache Cream Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Body Ganache   Body Ganache Cream EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:59 am

This actually has a cocoa scent to it, which I personally like. May come as a surprise to people expecting a truly unscented option though.

The texture is very light and fluffy similar to melted whipped cream. I timed how long it takes for my skin to absorb this and it's really fast, disappearing in 1:30 - 1:50 min.
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

Body Ganache Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Ganache Cream   Body Ganache Cream EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:34 pm

I love the scented ganaches, but I'm a hoarder of Ghost. This is such a versatile product--I use it on my face as well as arms/legs. Yesterday my family said it reminded them of Halloween because it smells faintly and pleasantly of chocolate (from the cocoa butter.) I even decant a little into a small container for my purse to moisturize my hands at work or smooth down errant fly-aways.

Bee_HBH_Moonchild504 likes this post

Back to top Go down
claudia6913

claudia6913

Body Ganache Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Ganache Cream   Body Ganache Cream EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 4:21 pm

Adding my review from the FB page since not everyone uses it: (This is with the Outpost Body Ganache, but I think it's universal really.)

I cannot say enough good things about this ganache. You all don't know but my hands hurt on a daily basis because of how dry and cracked they are from all the things I do daily. I would lotion directly after my hands were in water with Curel or some other brand I was testing because really nothing worked.

Until now. Angela I can't thank you enough. With only a week's worth of application 2-3 times a day my hands are healing. Today was the first time in as long as I can remember that I didn't dread putting my hands in water. I got to sleep last night without having to cake my hands in lotion before going to bed.

I do so many things with my hands, including holding my kids. My oldest commented last night that my hands aren't rough any more.

I can't even begin to express how happy this makes me, to hold my kids and not have them pull away from the feel of my hands.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Back to top Go down
ariachris56

Body Ganache Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Ganache Cream   Body Ganache Cream EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 3:46 am

I have never used this cream before, I use Garnier night cream its result is also too good, well your cream is suitable for what type of skin? and from where you buy it? I am thinking to use it because I heard about it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Body Ganache Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Ganache Cream   Body Ganache Cream EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 7:37 pm

ariachris56 wrote:
I have never used this cream before, I use Garnier night cream its result is also too good, well your cream is suitable for what type of skin? and from where you buy it? I am thinking to use it because I heard about it a lot.

We no longer make these lotions. All of our products can be found at www.solsticescents.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Sponsored content

Body Ganache Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Ganache Cream   Body Ganache Cream Empty

Back to top Go down

Body Ganache Cream
Page 1 of 1