Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHOST GANACHE

Go down 
+5
mysteriousjul
rinster
sam364
deer4
Solstice Scents
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: GHOST GANACHE    GHOST GANACHE  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:57 pm

GHOST GANACHE

Ghost Ganache is the fragrance-free version of our silky whipped body butter. It differs from our regular Ganache in that it has added olive squalane and rice bran oils, though the texture is almost identical to our other creams. It has a natural cocoa butter scent due to the cocoa butter component of the formulation but does not contain any fragrance or essential oils. Moisturizing, nourishing, skin-loving butters and oils melt into your skin and provide it with a soft and supple feeling. This cream is thicker than a traditional lotion, providing additional moisture and is never greasy.

Ghost may be used all over your body, including your face. Avoid use on delicate eye area. Try applying a small amount to face before bed for a luxurious night treatment. For a wonderful foot treatment: Apply Ghost to your feet before bed paying close attention to heels and rough areas, then put on socks to lock in moisture and wear overnight.

This cream has the best glide when applied to dry skin so if you've just had a bath or shower, allow skin to fully dry before applying.

Ganache is best when used within approximately one year of purchase.

GHOST GANACHE  Ghostb10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
deer4

deer4

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHOST GANACHE    GHOST GANACHE  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:01 pm

This cream is thick but sinks in very fast. It has a slight coco butter smell that does disappear after a few minutes but honestly I am always wishing it would stay a little longer... I like the smell and its very natural... I have dry skin some eczema spots and I am very sensitive to lotion. I usually use Aveeno. I only bought one jar of this to try because I was not sure how my skin would react and trust me... so nice! My skin feels super soft and looks smooth creamy. It does not give an oily feel or look to your skin at all... I just ordered more and since the weathers getting cooler now, I for super need the extra moisture..... I use it on my face as well and have had no funny reactions... My skin is super crazy sensitive that even most laundry detergents make my itch.. This cream is great and have had no problems with it... Just ran out and perfect timing it was restocked! I have a replacement on the way....
Back to top Go down
sam364

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHOST GANACHE    GHOST GANACHE  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:16 am

I love this. LOVE! Deer4 mentioned many of the reasons it's a great product, but I didn't know it could be used as a facial moisturizer and may have to try it.
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: Subject: Re: GHOST GANACHE   GHOST GANACHE  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:53 pm

For Angela's scents that don't come with a corresponding ganache, I've used a dab of Ghost mixed with a tiny bit of oil to make a enough for a single application in a small recycled sample container. I haven't tried making bigger batches as I'm not sure how it will hold up over time (i.e. separation issues), but it's worked pretty well so far.
Back to top Go down
mysteriousjul

mysteriousjul

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHOST GANACHE    GHOST GANACHE  EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:16 am

Iam new to this site, but after trying the regular body ganache, iam looking forward to trying "Ghost" because its good for the face as well. This is a great site. Awsome deals! and everything smells incredible. sunny
Back to top Go down
Samengage

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHOST GANACHE    GHOST GANACHE  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:00 am

Best lotion ever. I love it.
It's thick, but has no problem sinking in, and you don't need to use a lot.
<3
Back to top Go down
greenphoenix

greenphoenix

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHOST GANACHE    GHOST GANACHE  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:01 am

Has anyone with sensitive, hormonal acne-prone skin used this on their face before? I'm thinking the cocoa butter may make my skin freak out, but just curious if anyone with my skin type has used this before with good results?

For reference, my current skincare regimen consists of using my Clarisonic with Cetaphil liquid cleanser 1x/day, LUSH Tea Tree Water toner, and Aveda Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Creme to moisturize. And it's like, my skin is "okay", but I'm always on the lookout for something better, y'know? TIA for any help y'all can provide!
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHOST GANACHE    GHOST GANACHE  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:51 am

greenphoenix wrote:
Has anyone with sensitive, hormonal acne-prone skin used this on their face before? I'm thinking the cocoa butter may make my skin freak out, but just curious if anyone with my skin type has used this before with good results?

For reference, my current skincare regimen consists of using my Clarisonic with Cetaphil liquid cleanser 1x/day, LUSH Tea Tree Water toner, and Aveda Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Creme to moisturize. And it's like, my skin is "okay", but I'm always on the lookout for something better, y'know? TIA for any help y'all can provide!

I am sensitive and acne-prone. I would highly recommend SS's oatmeal masque and the botanical toner for oily and troubled skin. Both have made a huge impact in the clarity and overall health of my skin. As for moisturizer, I think the Rosemilk Day Cream would be a better option to start with instead of the Ghost ganache. It is lighter in texture (no cocoa butter) and has essential oils to balance the skin. Hope this helps, good luck!

P.S. SS does not make a facial oil (yet!) but I just wanted to mention that I have had a lot of success in using facial oils to heal my acne/overall skin health. In particular, rosehip seed oil and argan oil.
Back to top Go down
alicious

alicious

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHOST GANACHE    GHOST GANACHE  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:42 am

I want to second the Rosemilk cream--it's thick enough for dry winters, but it doesn't break out my cranky skin.

I have been using Ghost on my son's chapped cheeks, however, with great success!
Back to top Go down
greenphoenix

greenphoenix

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHOST GANACHE    GHOST GANACHE  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 pm

SS & alicious - thank you for the recs! I ordered an Oatmeal masque yesterday, and I'm really looking forward to trying it. I think I'll throw a Rosemilk day cream into my next order. I love you
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHOST GANACHE    GHOST GANACHE  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Ghost ganache is one of my staples. It goes with any fragrance (although I have mixed a little fragrance in it on occasion when the pre-scented version isn't available for a particular scent), it's very gentle on my face, and a tiny squidge calms my fly away hair in a pinch. This is a workhorse of a product!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GHOST GANACHE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHOST GANACHE    GHOST GANACHE  Empty

Back to top Go down

GHOST GANACHE
Page 1 of 1