Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAVENDER RASPBERRY TRUFFLE (General Catalog)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

LAVENDER RASPBERRY TRUFFLE (General Catalog) Empty
PostSubject: LAVENDER RASPBERRY TRUFFLE (General Catalog)   LAVENDER RASPBERRY TRUFFLE (General Catalog) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 3:32 pm

LAVENDER RASPBERRY TRUFFLE
White Chocolate, French Lavender, Bulgarian Lavender, Tonka, Cocoa Absolute, Raspberry

Not to be used by women who are pregnant or nursing. Lavender Raspberry Truffle is a natural botanical perfume.

Lavender Raspberry Truffle opens with a blend of five lavender essential oils, including organic and wild lavenders from Bulgaria and France. The lavender is very strong and fragrant on initial application. It is accompanied by sweet white chocolate and a hint of jammy raspberry. The opening of this perfume is similar to our Lavender Vanilla fragrance. The lavender settles after 5 to 10 minutes, allowing the white chocolate to peak through alongside the raspberry. The dry down of this perfume is a blend of white chocolate and raspberry and the lavender all but disappears after its initial soothing burst in the opening. The raspberry is not tart and bitter, rather it is very sweet and incredibly jammy or like a homemade raspberry coulis with a dollop of fresh whipped cream. The tonka and organic vanilla tincture enhances the fresh jam suggestion of the raspberry note. This blend is especially lovely applied before bed.

Shake gently before use. Natural botanical blend in organic cane sugar alcohol.

LAVENDER RASPBERRY TRUFFLE (General Catalog) Lavend10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
LittleBird

LittleBird

LAVENDER RASPBERRY TRUFFLE (General Catalog) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAVENDER RASPBERRY TRUFFLE (General Catalog)   LAVENDER RASPBERRY TRUFFLE (General Catalog) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:33 pm

This is now my second favorite perfume from Solstice Scents (my favorite will always be Manor <3). I can't get over how pretty it is. It reminds me of two of my favorite things that I've ever eaten - Dagoba's lavender chocolate bar and a fancy, fresh raspberry coulis and meringue dessert that my hubby and I had at an expensive-but-so-worth-it restaurant.

It goes on all sweet, slightly herbal lavender and rich, dark chocolate (but not a bitter chocolate, it still smells sweet and creamy to me, just also very dark), and dries down to raspberry coulis and meringue with a bar of lavender chocolate on the plate next to it.

I usually don't like raspberry and I don't care for fruit + chocolate mixed together, but this blend works so well on me somehow. The raspberry doesn't smell like cheap syrup or candy, it retains a tangy, tart, juicy edge to its sweetness, so it smells like true raspberries. The white chocolate and tonka are creamy and vanilla-y. And that lavender chocolate is just soooo good. I love how creamy and realistic everything about this fragrance is.

I love this so much, and I hope that it's available in an edp at some point. One of the best gourmands in my collection (and I have hundreds).
Back to top Go down

LAVENDER RASPBERRY TRUFFLE (General Catalog)
Page 1 of 1