Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog)

Go down 
+3
L4L_HerbalMuseFairy
Incantrix
Solstice Scents
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog) Empty
PostSubject: BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog)   BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm

BLOOD BATHORY
Palmarosa, Geranium, Jasmine, Chamomile, Rosewood, Pink Grapefruit

Offered as part of our rotating General Catalog in Bath Salts. Previously available as a Bar Soap

Description: Blood Bathory is not just a macabre novelty that turns your bath water the color of watered down blood, it also contains a powerhouse of antioxidant essential oils, green tea powder and a silky blend of oatmeal and coconut milk powder. It is a combination of essential oils of pink grapefruit, white grapefruit, palmarosa, geranium bourbon, peru balsam, roman chamomile, rosewood and jasmine with a few drops of jasmine fragrance oil. The fragrance is a light tart citrus coupled with a tea like mild floral. If you like Victorian Tea Room, this is in a similar vein. A relaxing bath best used before bed or to ease nervous tension due to the sedative properties in the chamomile essential oil. Topped with dried rose petals.

BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog) Bloodb10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Incantrix

Incantrix

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog)   BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog) EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:04 pm

These salts truly are the coolest. When I bought these, I had no idea that they would change the water red. I love the fruity citrus orange scent too. The bath is calming and moisturizing without being slick and oily.
Back to top Go down
L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog)   BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:00 am

This is the first thing I got to try from SS a few years ago. i was definitely hooked! I love the citrus of this scent, not sharp, but well rounded by the geranium, and very soothing. Still my favorite product, although Victorain tea Room and Kumquat and Green mango are also on the top 5 list Smile
Back to top Go down
LittleBird

LittleBird

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog)   BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:19 pm

I love Solstice Scents' bath salts in general, and the Blood Bathory ones are just amazing. I love that they turn the water a rich, deep rose color, and they smell amazing (like sweet, pink grapefruit) & are really strongly scented. I sometimes don't like citrus for baths, as citrus tends to be more of an energetic scent, but I did find these to be very soothing, and the color of the water felt very romantic to me <3. And, as always, they made my dry skin feel soothed and happy, without being greasy. I just can't say enough good things about these salts.
Back to top Go down
WillowMetals

WillowMetals

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog)   BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:32 pm

I ADORE Blood Bathory Bath Salts. When I first purchased this I was nervous about it because of the grapefruit. I normally do not like grapefruit scents, but the blood part sold me Wink

To my surprise, this has become one of my favorite SS products. I am horrible with detecting notes in this fragrance because I am not entirely familiar with them all. I do know this scent smells nothing like anything I have ever smelled before. It has that sharpness of citrus which I assume is the Pink Grapefruit. The sharpness is mellowed a bit some sweet florals. The combination is wow!!! I am neither a big fan or citrus or florals, but in this it works!!!

This is a must try!!! cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.willowmetals.etsy.com
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog)   BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:29 pm

The way this changes the water color is so fun. I don't think of it as blood, as much of a flirty orangey pink. The scent is bright and zesty and every time I use this I always think "why don't I take more baths?!?"
Back to top Go down
holly s

PostSubject: amazing bath experience   BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:21 pm

This was my first introduction to SS via a gift. I have been a regular customer ever since. The scent is luxurious and lightly floral. The way it turns the water red is pretty cool, at least to me. A little goes a long way and you can expect to get a few baths out of it. Very softening to the skin without leaving a residue in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog)   BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog) Empty

Back to top Go down

BLOOD BATHORY (General Catalog)
Page 1 of 1