Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE

Go down 
+10
You smell pretty!
L4L_HerbalMuseFairy
Sofa Nymph
sweetgardenangel
rinster
thorton
SolsticeScholar
deer4
nani
Solstice Scents
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE Empty
PostSubject: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Anti-Acne Facial Masque Enriched with Clays, Botanicals, Pomegranate Powder & More 4 oz.

An amazing gentle skin masque that is excellent for all skin types and incredible for those with troubled skin (read my story below ingredients list). The coconut milk, honey powder and organic oatmeal smell absolutely divine on application, almost like a cookie for your skin. This masque gently cleanses, softens and evens skin tone.

This product is not Vegan. It contains honey powder and the coconut powder contains a milk protein called casein.

4 oz. (by volume) of masque packaged in a sealed phthalate-free recyclable PET plastic jar.

(More details regarding each ingredient may be found on the product listing on our website, when available)

OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE Honeym10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
nani

nani

PostSubject: Re: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:34 pm

One of favorite masques ever! I have tried so many facial care products and they either irritate my skin, make me feel like I never got all of it off, etc. I have ordered this one twice and another is on the way. I can use it daily and it will last for almost a month before I need another one! There is so much packed in each little jar. I love how it makes my skin feel. Right after I use the botanical toner for dry & mature skin.
Back to top Go down
deer4

deer4

PostSubject: Re: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:53 pm

This masque is the best I have ever tried and I have tried many! It smells amazing! My skin feels very soft and smooth and look smooth after I use it. I am convinced it has some anti aging properties because i honestly think it takes a few years off :=) I am 36 and am needed that ! It does not dry my skin. I use it a few times a week because I can not stay away! I love that it is natural ingredients so I am not worrying about any chemicals. It feels and smells like goodness soaking in :=) You are in control of how thick or liquid you want it. It comes in a powder form and you add water. It comes in a nice blue plastic jar that is really filled to the top! Very generous serving that will last a while..... Even with me using it a few times a week, I still have some left to use... I really hope this is never discontinued because it is such a part of skin routine.... I get the occasional break out and I do think this helps without drying my skin... Sounds impossible but this really is my beauty secret miracle!
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Should be called AMAZING Oatmeal Masque!!!   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:01 pm

I think if I could only choose one Solstice Scents product, I would choose this one over any of the perfumes. This masque has truly saved my skin. My results have been exactly as what are described in the product synopsis: fewer breakouts, refined pores, even tone and texture, and overall balanced skin. The key to success is that I use the masque every morning as a cleanser. I keep a small bowl and plastic soon in the bathroom to mix the masque. I apply the masque, wait about 5-10 minutes until it firms up, and then jump in the shower and rinse it off, massaging my face so that the oatmeal grains exfoliate. The masque truly does smell like a cookie for the face--very wholesome and relaxing. This method of application has worked extremely well for me. The masque leaves your skin feeling clean, but balanced--not stripped. I have not experienced any of the tingling mentioned in the product description, but my face is definitely left feeling clean and detoxified. After, I follow with the toner for oily and troubled skin and a facial moisturizing oil. I have also found that it is wonderful to use the masque while taking a bath (with Solstice Scents bath salts, of course) because the heat from the bath helps the masque to penetrate, leaving your face incredibly soft and smooth.

If you are suffering from any skin ailments, in particular acne, I would urge you to give this masque a try--just don't buy mine! ; )
Back to top Go down
thorton

thorton

PostSubject: Re: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 pm

This has to be one of my favorite SS finds. I used to us Proactive because I am very prone to acne. I wash my face every night with Angela's Oatmeal, Coconut, Honey Masque and then follow up with the Oily, Troubled Complexion Toner. I did away with my Proactive over a year ago and haven't been happier with my results.
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Subject: Re: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Both of Angela's masques are fantastic. This one has a slightly chunkier texture (probably due to the oatmeal), but the results are fairly similar for me. They both leaving my skin glowing and healthy. Her ingredients are so gentle I don't have any irritation or tightness even if I use the product frequently.
Back to top Go down
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

PostSubject: Re: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 pm

I tried this Masque only this morning, leaving it on for 15 minutes, jumped into the shower, and allowed the steam to work its wonders with the masque. Jumpd out, and used a wash cloth with warm water to remove it. It left my skin incredibly clean, but not tight and dry. My skin, afterwards, felt silky soft. Plus, it seemed to give it a vibrant, brightener look as if I had run a short time, which caused rosy cheeks! Whether it smelled glorious or not, my sniffer could not detect! Allergies, ya know! Maybe I'll detect a scent later in the season. I recommend this to be applied in the evening. I used it in the am, followed with usual moisturizer and makeup. But I think the total goodness would generate in the pm! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sofa Nymph

Sofa Nymph

PostSubject: Re: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:41 pm

I love this product, it smells gorgeous and leaves my skin soft, calm and glowing. What's not to love? I only use it once every couple of weeks due to extreme forgetfulness and business but I keep meaning to try using it more often as I'm sure my skin will benefit greatly.
Back to top Go down
L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

PostSubject: Re: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:56 pm

i love this Masque!!! It smells like a cookie for the face, and I love the way it feels...my only mistake is not using it more often! i too am busy, but its really the best thing for my skin, and i ought to use it everyday. and i love that its so natural. I really want to try all the face products, but this was my first thing to try, and i must say that I am much more than satisfied...I am overjoyed and completely in love with this stuff!! I have used it as a wash and a masque and i love it both ways. Angela-- you are making me a SS addict, and I am NOT complaining at all pirat
Back to top Go down
You smell pretty!

You smell pretty!

PostSubject: Phenomenal   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Agree with all the above posts; this is a phenomenal product! Have to buy some for the hubby too! Highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
jelli

jelli

PostSubject: Re: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:51 am

I I love you this masque do much, it makes my skin feel SO soft, and smells amazing. Glad I took a chance on this.
Back to top Go down
Harvest

PostSubject: Re: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:30 pm

I'm duplicating what I said for the exquisite mask because I use them both.

I have been using this and the exquisite masque (somewhat alternating, although I use the oatmeal one more). I love them both.

I have gone on a pretty strict no harsh chemicals kick--tossing out everything that had too much junk in it. However, this left me with some gaps in my face care (a lot of organic stuff feels either too heavy or really strips my skin). I have weird skin--very delicate that can get irritated/dry easily, but still deal with oil and adult acne off and on--so I got these and crossed my fingers.

They are the perfect solution for what I was looking for. My skin looks much more even, I have less irritation, and neither of these make my face feel stripped or burned. I use them both as masques, but when I'm in a hurry, I mix up a quick batch and slop it on for a couple of minutes, then rinse. Even that quick dash always leaves my face feeling wonderful.

I love that my skin is regulating, feels so baby soft, and just looks healthier in general. Whenever I start to have a breakout, I use either this or the exquisite masque and my face immediately starts to regulate again.

I was a little concerned when I saw the smaller tubs, but I have been very impressed with how far these masques go. I'm very impressed, and when it comes to my face, I don't get impressed easily. I hope to be able to stock up on more soon, so I never run out. I love you
Back to top Go down
snowy

snowy

PostSubject: This is a GREAT masque~   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:19 pm

I really enjoy this one - gentle on the skin and softening - so happy I grabbed it! Definitely will repurchase <3
Back to top Go down
Loraphant

Loraphant

PostSubject: Re: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:15 am

I'm really loving this mask! My experience with Angela's toner was really bad so I was really nervous about trying this but it's amazing. Smile The scent of the powder is kind of like honey oatmeal and coconut, but more honey and oatmeal than coconut. When you mix it with water, BAM COCONUT. Kind of like the filling of Almond Joys. I actually hate the scent/taste of coconut so it's not something I'm a fan of but the scent goes away pretty quickly and becomes unnoticeable while you're wearing the mask. It does NOT look cute on your face (kind of like a bunch of pus spots) so it's something I use when my family's out lol. I wear it longer than the suggested time and haven't had any problems doing so thus far. I was a bit apprehensive about this mask because coconut oil breaks me out, but the coconut milk in this hasn't given me any problems. Very Happy After using this, my skin looks nice and even, and my pores seem to look smaller. Definitely recommended! I want to try her other mask next. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE   OATMEAL, COCONUT MILK & HONEY MASQUE Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1