Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RESTOCK INFO 11/29

Go down 
+7
AngloAngel
debibob
bongbunny
Rob
Cats in the Cradle
TheAnglican
Solstice Scents
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:02 am

Ganache in Snowshoe Pass, Ghost ( 4 oz. and 8 oz.) and Manor have all been restocked. There are also several perfumes (Manor, Patchouli Sweet Wood, Pink Sugar, etc) that were restocked. I listed the last of the Black Mallow and Pumpkin Spice Latte perfumes.

I'm working to have both salts and several glaces in stock by sometime this weekend and maybe the Black Christmas soap too.

After that, I have plans on restocking the Oatmeal masque and probably the toners. There is a lot to make so I'll just be stocking as fast as I can on some of the things that fell by the wayside and were put on the back burner while I was working on the Winter Collection.

If you have questions on restocks, please ask in this thread. I'll be updating with further info in this thread and on Facebook as I get a firmer date on restocking. We have been getting a lot of orders for the holidays so I have been spending days helping G pack instead of making product so we can keep our TAT fast.

Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:45 am

Solstice Scents wrote:
We have been getting a lot of orders for the holidays so I have been spending days helping G pack instead of making product so we can keep our TAT fast.

That's fabulous that you guys are getting the recognition that you deserve! At this rate, Rob's fantasy of retiring to spend his days working for SS might just come true.

And truly, I appreciate the fabulous attention and customer service that you always provide. When Angela says that stuff will get out in plenty of time for Christmas gifts, there's absolutely no doubt that it will. I'm gifting some SS products this year and hope to hook some other people. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cats in the Cradle

Cats in the Cradle

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:27 am

I am seriously hoping to get some bath salts this time. Please save some for me!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 am

Cats in the Cradle wrote:
I am seriously hoping to get some bath salts this time. Please save some for me!

I'm well stocked at the moment... I PROMISE if they sell out this time before you get any, IT WASN'T ME!

lol!

Back to top Go down
bongbunny

bongbunny

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Since restocking questions go here....any chance Sandalwood Vanilla ganache will make an appearance sometime soon?
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:04 pm

I don't have any immediate plans for that one, bongbunny.
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:40 pm

I have made Glaces in Snowshoe Pass, Sugarvale and Russian Caravan as well as some General Catalog ones like Cenobite, Cocoa Mallow, Spellbound Woods, etc.

I also made the Cedar & Fir salts and Spiced Cranberry & Spruce Salts.

I am going to try to make the Black Christmas soap tomorrow and should have all of the aforementioned in the shop by Saturday. Keep an eye out here and on Facebook as I'll post when it's all ready.
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:22 am

Can't wait for Snowshoe pass glace! I am in love with this scent. Just recieved my perfume and ganache and had to take a shower immediatley. Also so happy to have Dark Spice as a glace=wished for that last year-it is so yummy. thanks so much!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:43 am

Solstice Scents wrote:
I have made Glaces in Snowshoe Pass, Sugarvale and Russian Caravan as well as some General Catalog ones like Cenobite, Cocoa Mallow, Spellbound Woods, etc.

I am going to try to make the Black Christmas soap tomorrow and should have all of the aforementioned in the shop by Saturday. Keep an eye out here and on Facebook as I'll post when it's all ready.

*Waiting in the wings to punce on a nice slice of that soapy goodness*

Crouching Tiger, Hidden SS Addict! lol!
Back to top Go down
L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:37 pm

AngloAngel wrote:
Solstice Scents wrote:

*Waiting in the wings to punce on a nice slice of that soapy goodness*

Crouching Tiger, Hidden SS Addict! lol!

ROTFL afro Save me some Black Christmas...I only want 1 slice, I promise!
Back to top Go down
The Peach

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:35 pm

I have been stalking the site, patiently waiting for the Snowshoe Pass glace! Can't wait for the restock to be up!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Restock is going to happen tomorrow afternoon, guys. Looking at 5 p.m. EST so I have all day tomorrow to make things as well. Just made Oatmeal Masque today as well.
Back to top Go down
greenphoenix

greenphoenix

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Awesome news, Angela! I'll definitely be placing an order tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Snowshoe Pass rocks my socks!   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:44 am

My goodness... I want my whole life to smell like snowshoe pass!!
Back to top Go down
You smell pretty!

You smell pretty!

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: HFO & Masque   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:32 am

So happy to hear that the oatmeal masque will be available again. Hubby keeps wanting to use it too now.

After reading the awesome reviews of the Monster Mash HFO, I'd really like to order that. Is that being restocked or is it going to just be part of the autumn line-up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTOCK INFO 11/29   RESTOCK INFO 11/29 Empty

Back to top Go down

RESTOCK INFO 11/29
Page 1 of 1