Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smoky Mountain Mallow, the Rise of Pharaoh & Ghost Glace 1/12 6 p.m. EST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Smoky Mountain Mallow, the Rise of Pharaoh & Ghost Glace 1/12 6 p.m. EST Empty
PostSubject: Smoky Mountain Mallow, the Rise of Pharaoh & Ghost Glace 1/12 6 p.m. EST   Smoky Mountain Mallow, the Rise of Pharaoh & Ghost Glace 1/12 6 p.m. EST EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:48 am

I'm covering all bases and making sure to post the newest additions to the SS lineup here on the forum.

Smoky Mountain Mallow will be offered in Perfume, Ganache and Glace.

Pharaoh has been reformulated and will be offered in Perfume, Ganache and Glace. It smells almost identical to the original.

Ghost will finally be added as a Burnishing Glace. Several of you have requested a sprayable dry oil that moisturizes. This has a similar feel to our other glaces but it has a larger quantity of oil. Our scented glaces are more for being used as a body mist and the moisture is very minimal. Ghost is still a light moisturizer but it leaves skin soft.

To read all the details about the scents, please visit my blog: http://solsticescents.blogspot.com/2013/01/smoky-mountain-mallow-rise-of-pharaoh.html

We are also finally restocking the Ghost Salts along with Ghost Ganache, Pink Sugar Whipped Soap and Cenobite Whipped Soap. I hope you enjoy and are excited! I'll look forward to your feedback on Smoky Mountain Mallow and the new Pharaoh. Please post to the scent review section if you'd like!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com

Smoky Mountain Mallow, the Rise of Pharaoh & Ghost Glace 1/12 6 p.m. EST
Page 1 of 1