Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini-autumn event October 12th

Go down 
+6
Solstice Scents
debibob
sam364
Liber Vix
SolsticeScholar
sweetgardenangel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Whew!
Yeah, lots of cart errors! But got through to the final page of the itemized checkout. Just so Paypal was bonked twice is my concern!
I'm excited about my order:
Whipped Soap in Banana Nut Bread and Blueberry Muffin Batter
Blueberry Burnishing Gloss and Blueberry perfume
Blackburn Farmstead Ganache
Oatmeal Masque

Freebie vial in Blackburn Farmstead

I thought I would try the Blackburn Ganache and free Blackburn vial and see if that is nice, instead of doing the Mist because of the cost. But I'm sure I'll be delighted with everything. The Forum talked me into the Whipped Soaps esp the Banana Nut Bread.

Hope you all were successful in getting your order in. That ordering is frantic. I'm gonna take a shower with my Fruit Cellar Scrub, have a cup of hot tea and settle in for the night by watching the Tigers and The Middle. Good night all. ~Mindy P.S. Good luck, Angela with the Sale!![/color]
Smile
Back to top Go down
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm

And how.
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Thanks so much, Angela! I think things went much better after you called. We love you! I love you
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Not as much as I love you guys!! Our tech team is kind of impossible to get a hold of on the phone but I did sit there and they really helped. Now that we know there IS something that can be done, we will do what we can to help make things smoother next sale. I guess having lots of wonderful customers trying to place orders is the BEST problem to have with a business, huh? I appreciate everyone's patience even though I know it was a bit stressful. I hope everyone gets what they wanted! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Just have to say that the photo for Black Mallow is freakin' awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:02 pm

SolsticeScholar wrote:
Just have to say that the photo for Black Mallow is freakin' awesome!!!

Thank you!! That was my fave as well. We airbrushed the marshmallows and background. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:27 pm

I had a checkout problem, too, but had to dash to meeting so I closed my browser. I kinda knew there would be a dog pile because of the popularity of this relase, so I wasn't too surprised. I was just afraid the new stuff would be picked clean before I came back.

Amazingly, when I tried again, the items were still in my cart and was able to complete my purchase with no problem! Hooray! Thanks Angela and G!
Back to top Go down
goddesslynne

goddesslynne

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:14 pm

I missed everything, I thought it was 7pm pacific...
Back to top Go down
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:15 pm

goddesslynne wrote:
I missed everything, I thought it was 7pm pacific...
Most of it is still there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goddesslynne

goddesslynne

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:18 pm

WHERE??

ETA: found it!! Squeeee!!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:26 pm

goddesslynne wrote:
WHERE??

Noooo!!! I was wondering where you were and I thought you ran into the shopping cart problems everyone else did and gave up! I am in FL so I am very sorry if there was miscommunication on my part, but all my sales are EST. Sad I tried to make my announcements in the blog, Facebook, Website Newsletter etc but I know it's hard to keep up with all that, especially after you already thought it was 7 pacific from the members only thread!

Of course the suck part is that the Witch's Cottage glace is the only thing out of the new stuff that sold out. The good news is that is something I WILL make more of so please try to keep an eye out on facebook or twitter or even here on the site (I'll post in that members only thread when I have more). I won't be making anything until all the orders from tonight or shipped and that will take us a couple of days so please hang in there. Again, I'm really sorry you missed that one but don't fear, it is in your future!!

The rest of the new stuff is here: GOURMAND RELEASE It's a sub category of the Autumn Collection. You can also click the pumpkins on the home page. I love you
Back to top Go down
goddesslynne

goddesslynne

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Thank you Angela!! Yes, that glace was what I REALLY wanted, but I got it in the perfume, and I'll look out for the glace another time. I was up to my elbows in clients today, so even if I had known, I probably wouldn't have been able to get to the (slow at work) computer at 4.

I'm so excited to get an order from you!! xo
Back to top Go down
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:31 am

I am so glad you found it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini-autumn event October 12th   Mini-autumn event October 12th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini-autumn event October 12th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2