Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katmish

katmish

Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star Empty
PostSubject: Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star   Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:07 pm

I only ordered samples of Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star, but I like them all! My absolute favorite is Outpost - it reminds me of Manor in its complexity and it seems to last forever. Would love to get a full size of this.

Snowshoe Pass ended up being mainly musk on me - it reminds me quite a bit of Pharoah, which I also like a lot. And Night Star has an patchouli top note which is not the best on me, although it doesn't last long and the dry down is spicy, woody, and lemony.

Once again - well done, Angela!
cat

Back to top Go down
Fascinoma

Fascinoma

PostSubject: Re: Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star   Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:46 am

I wish Outpost worked on me. Only the middle of its run works on me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tierrafae

PostSubject: Re: Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star   Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:00 am

I ordered Outpost too. When I opened it I thought it smelled familiar. You figured it out too. I opened my Manor as well to compare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star   Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star Empty

Back to top Go down

Outpost, Snowshoe Pass, and Night Star
Page 1 of 1