Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little Spring review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samengage

A little Spring review. Empty
PostSubject: A little Spring review.   A little Spring review. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:22 am

While we're in Autumn and closing in on Winter in Australia, these lovely Spring scents can make me think of warmer months. My spring order was rather small, and mainly for my much-needed toner, but I got samples of a few of the new scents, and samples of all the new Premium Fragrances.

Out of all of the samples, the one that I've unexpectedly fallen in love with is Courtyard. Wow, is this a gorgeous scent, and I don't usually go for anything floral. I think that the description is very accurate; it's foresty, sweet and a little earthy with the lavender as the crown jewel. I love the smell of lavender, but I generally don't like to wear it as a perfume..but this is just gorgeous and not at all medicinal or astringent as some lavenders can be. It could certainly be a unisex scent, too.

Vanilla Pipe Tobacco was another like. While I don't see myself wearing this scent, I'm amazed at how true this smells. It smells exactly like wet pipe tobacco.

The packaging was amazing, too (as always). Purple(!) and black crinkled paper, with spring-themed pictures on the bookmark and card. I always appreciate the fast shipping, knowing how busy Angela must be!
A wonderful release!
Back to top Go down

A little Spring review.
Page 1 of 1