Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A small Spring time review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MahB

A small Spring time review Empty
PostSubject: A small Spring time review   A small Spring time review EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:09 am

I was fortunate enough to receive free samples of Chiffon & Chantilly Cream with my last order. Smile Two different, yet yummy scents!

Chantilly Cream - On me, this started out as OMGBUTTERCREAMFROSTING! lol It was super super sweet, and I wasn't sure if I would like it. About 15 minutes later, and it has mellowed out into this creamy citrusy vanilla fragrance. It's a great light fragrance for the spring/summer. I may have to get a big bottle of this. Very Happy Oh, now the peach is starting to peak out. Yum!

Chiffon - Initially, it was very lemony. In fact, that's all I smelled for the first 10-15 minutes. Now it smells like a lemon cupcake with vanilla frosting. Laughing I think if you love lemony fragrances, this would be a great one for you! As for me, I'll have to test it at least once more. Smile
Back to top Go down

A small Spring time review
Page 1 of 1