Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Collection Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

Spring Collection Review Empty
PostSubject: Spring Collection Review   Spring Collection Review EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Cascade of Gold: This is by far my favorite scent of the Spring release, so much so that I have already gotten a few backups. Cascade of Gold smells very true to Angela's description. It smells warm, golden, faintly of incense, slightly floral, and almost humid--like practicing yoga outside while the sun sets and burning Nag Champa. I absolutely think this should become part of the general catalog!

Vanilla Pipe Tobacco: At first I was startled by the strong tobacco note present on cold sniff, but be advised that the true nature of this scent emerges after it is on the skin and has had time to clam down a bit. As the description states, it smells exactly like moist fresh vanilla tobacco. I have been looking for an authentic smelling vanilla tobacco scent for ages and am so glad Angela finally released this and hope it will stick around as part of the general catalog. I can't wait for the dark cocoa premium perfume to be released to layer with this...yum!

Chiffon: This scent is reminiscent of Snowshoe Pass but with lemon instead of peppermint. It smells cool and refreshing, yet creamy and comforting and is not overly citrus. A great scent for warmer weather. Not overly foody yet still delicious, plus it lasts for ages. A winner!
Back to top Go down

Spring Collection Review
Page 1 of 1