Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WINTER COLLECTION RELEASE TONIGHT at 7 pm EST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

WINTER COLLECTION RELEASE TONIGHT at 7 pm EST! Empty
PostSubject: WINTER COLLECTION RELEASE TONIGHT at 7 pm EST!   WINTER COLLECTION RELEASE TONIGHT at 7 pm EST! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:10 pm

MASTER AT-A-GLANCE LIST of 2018 Winter Offerings/Fall restocks/other restocks for release on 12/18 7 p.m. EST

ABOUT 1 ml SAMPLES: All of the perfumes available in the 5 ml size, including all of the winter scents, will be available in the sample packs and as a free sample at checkout. Please note that due to high order volume, orders containing sample packs may experience an additional few days of processing time. We welcome sample pack orders but due to the labor involved, they take a bit more time to prepare during a seasonal release. 2.5 ml EDP sample sprays should not experience any delays as these are decanted, labeled and ready to ship. If you place a sample pack order, it is always appreciated if you select one alternate should one of the selections become available. This is not required though! We have plenty of all the fall and winter perfumes, but if ordering a General Catalog perfume sample, we may be running low or run out of a given scent during a release. Selecting an alternate means we can ship your order without needing to contact you first.

ORDER SHIPPING: We will be focusing on shipping a high volume of orders that are placed tonight over the next few days. We will be shipping every day starting Weds 12/19. If you're domestic and would like a higher chance of receiving your order by Christmas Eve, select Priority Mail at checkout. We unfortunately cannot guarantee Christmas delivery as this will depend entirely on the volume of orders that we receive as well as how taxed USPS is during this busy season. Please note that 60 ml EDPs do need to ship via parcel select ground, which is a slower class of mail that will likely not arrive before Christmas for most customers. We do not ship the 60 ml EDPs internationally and are still working to find a retailer who ships EDPs internationally. Request us at your favorite USA based niche perfume store that ships internationally! Know that we will be working non-stop to process orders all week and that the majority of orders placed will arrive in time for Christmas.

NEW FRAGRANCES DETAILS: I will be sporadically posting descriptions for the new scents over social media over the next few hours. Descriptions for returning scents have either been posted over the past few weeks on our Instagram @solsticescents and Facebook page solsticescents.net or may be found on our forum, Fragrantica or around the web. This is just a quick list to give customers an idea of the selection that will be available tonight at 7 p.m. EST. I will update with more details as I am able. I am currently preparing all of the listings on the website so we may launch without delay tonight! (My deepest apologies for the tardy fall launch).

IMPORTANT: If you need to contact us for any reason, especially regarding an order that you've placed, please use the contact form on our website. Do not reply to your invoice (it will get buried under hundreds of invoice emails sent to my inbox and I may miss it!) and do not contact me via Facebook or Instagram DMs as I may miss those as well. The contact us form messages can be seen by both Greg and I. I will be running the standard “TROUBLE SHOOTING GOES HERE” thread in our private Solstice Scents Community Group on Facebook for general questions. This thread is monitored for the first few hours after the release until I announce a cut-off.

5 ML PERFUMES (see note regarding samples in the first paragraph):

Camp Willow NEW – Description coming soon
Dark Ginger Spicecake
During the Rain
Flintlock
*Full Dark
Gibbon's Mischief Night
*Guardian
*Headmaster
Kitchen
Monarch
Night Star
Outpost
*Postprandial
Riverside Sleighride NEW – Description coming soon
Rose Mallow Cream
Sawmill NEW – Description coming soon
Snowmint Mallow
Snowshoe Pass
*Solstice Kyphi NEW - Description coming soon
Winslow's
Winter Dove
Wolf Spirit

* = Indicates an organic cane sugar alcohol based perfume

60 ml Eau de Parfum & 2.5 ml EDP sample sprays:

Dark Ginger Spicecake
Flintlock
Full Dark
Guardian
Headmaster
Monarch
Outpost
Postprandial
Sawmill NEW – Description coming soon
Snowmint Mallow
Snowshoe Pass
*Solstice Kyphi NEW - Description coming soon
Wolf Spirit

BURNISHING GLACES:

Cellar
Corvin's Apple Fest
Corvin's Smoked Apple
Dark Ginger Spicecake
Flintlock
Foxcroft
Foxcroft Fairgrounds
Gibbon's Mischief Night
Gunnerson's Pumpkin Patch
Kitchen
Loggia
Master Bedroom
Minister
Outpost
Snowmint Mallow
Snowshoe Pass
Witch's Cottage

WHIPPED SOAP:

Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Corvin's Smoked Apple
Dark Ginger Spicecake
Gibbon's Mischief Night
Loggia
Snowshoe Pass
Spiced Cranberry & Spruce
Spiked Nog & Nutmeg
DEAD SEA SALT SOAKS:

Spiced Cranberry & Spruce

Edit- Greg did decant 5 mls of Rose Mallow Cream, Gibbon's Mischief Night and Kitchen, which have been added to the 5 ml list above.

THANK YOU so much for making this our best and busiest year by far! We appreciate every customer, your word-of-mouth, your friendships and how you've helped us grow each year. Thank you for supporting small business and allowing us to serve you. We are privileged and honored to do so.

~ Greg and Angela
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com

WINTER COLLECTION RELEASE TONIGHT at 7 pm EST!
Page 1 of 1