Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Ask Angela"

Go down 
+20
olfactorybulb
leolover
marileab
purpleglow
Harvest
greenphoenix
PonPon
L4L_HerbalMuseFairy
TheAnglican
Samengage
sweetgardenangel
lov2read68
AngloAngel
Liber Vix
alicious
Cats in the Cradle
katmish
SolsticeScholar
Rob
Solstice Scents
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jesse

"Ask Angela"  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ask Angela"    "Ask Angela"  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Dear Angela, I love the map that came with the Foxcroft scents. There are so many evocative names of places on the map, and I was wondering if perfumes like Smokewood Apiary or Foxcroft Fairgrounds might make their way into perfume form?
Back to top Go down
Liber Vix

Liber Vix

PostSubject: Re: "Ask Angela"    "Ask Angela"  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Someone mentioned something along those lines in the Foxcroft announcement in the Solstice Scents News Forum ...A replied ever so cryptically that they were very perceptive indeed, so I'm guessing there is a strong possibility. Some of those other locations sound perfect for Christmas/winter. I just love the whole Foxcroft town theme!
Back to top Go down
http://libervix.blogspot.com/
faraday

PostSubject: Re: "Ask Angela"    "Ask Angela"  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi Angela! I posted this in the general discussion forum before I saw this- sorry! I was just wondering how I could order items from the general catalog of scents or do you just release them randomly and I need to keep my eyes open? There are some really beautiful scents I am dying to try! Thanks so much
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: "Ask Angela"    "Ask Angela"  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:47 am

faraday wrote:
Hi Angela!  I posted this in the general discussion forum before I saw this- sorry!  I was just wondering how I could order items from the general catalog of scents or do you just release them randomly and I need to keep my eyes open?  There are some really beautiful scents I am dying to try!  Thanks so much
I apologize for missing this post. The General Catalog scents are all available in perfume format most of the time. These fragrances will rotate in availability in other products. For instance, if I had Cocoa Mallow Ganache in stock for a month or so and it wasn't selling quickly, I would retire that product for a bit and bring it back at a later time.

What is available on the site is what is in stock and ready to ship. During the fall and winter, I am so busy with those collections that the General Catalog can get a bit thin. I post restock updates on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Solstice-Scents/197081780213?ref=mf and send out newsletters when I release a new/seasonal collection.

If there are ever products that you'd really like to see restocked, the best thing to do is post here on the forum with a request or better yet, on our facebook page. When there is enough demand, I will know what items need to be made next. Several folks were really wanting the Ghost Ganache to be restocked so that will be a part of today's restocks at 6 p.m. EST. The full list of what will be restocked can be viewed here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Solstice-Scents/197081780213?ref=mf
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: "Ask Angela"    "Ask Angela"  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Will Covered Bridge be coming back?
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: "Ask Angela"    "Ask Angela"  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:10 pm

alicious wrote:
Will Covered Bridge be coming back?

YES! That and Black Forest were the last two things I was trying to make for this restock but I flat ran out of time. We've got a full week but I think it's safe to say it will be back next week. I only have a few drops left or I'd decant one for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: "Ask Angela"    "Ask Angela"  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:34 am

Thank you so much for letting me know! I am glad to hear it isn't seasonal.  bounce 
Back to top Go down
explodingpastry

explodingpastry

PostSubject: Re: "Ask Angela"    "Ask Angela"  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Hi Angela,

A friend of mine who is new to perfume oils feels like that the wear is more likely to be shorter than water or alcohol-based perfumes. Is there any correlation between carrier and sillage? I didn't think the carrier mattered, only the ratio of scent to carrier, but I'm wondering if the fact that alcohol evaporates quickly would mean the scent is more concentrated on the skin, might be leading her to draw that conclusion. What do you think? I noticed you sometimes opt for alcohol over oil, I suppose there is an advantage in some cases then.

Jean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ask Angela"    "Ask Angela"  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Ask Angela"
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5