Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE Empty
PostSubject: CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE   CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:26 pm

CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE OIL
A Magical Blend of Vanilla, Amber, Cedar, Spices & Cauldron Smoke

Conjure is a very soft and magical blend consisting of mild non-foody slightly incensey vanilla, golden amber and fresh cut cedar with a faint wisp of cauldron smoke, allspice EO, Sandalwood EO, Rose EO, Rosewood EO and clove EO and a pinch of champa flowers. The main notes are the vanilla, amber, woods and faint all spice. It is very sexy, mysterious and intriguing.

CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE Tail3011

Never burn fragrance oils unattended. Not for consumption or use on skin. Oils may damage furniture or fabric. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Burn oils in a well ventilated area. Keep tea light diffusers away from flammable materials and drafts.

SUGGESTED USE:

Use 2-3 full droppers of oil in a clean tea light soapstone oil diffuser. Not for use in electric warmers. Trim the wick of new tea light candles to 1/4'' prior to use. If you do not trim your wick, the candle flame may burn higher and hotter and cause your oils to diffuse stronger and more profusely. Properly using your diffuser will ensure that your home fragrance oils burn at a more moderate rate and still strongly scent the area in which they are burning.

For best results, burn away from drafts such as directly underneath A/C vents or ceiling fans and away from table top or floor fans. This allows the candle flame to burn truer so that the dish your oils are in may become warm enough to diffuse the oils. Each 2-3 full droppers of oil should provide you with several uses. You may wish to add a bit of fresh fragrance to your diffuser if the scent strength of the first serving is waning. You may adjust the amount of oil as necessary, depending on the type of burner you are using (ceramic, soapstone, glass, metal, etc.), to meet the scent strength you are trying to achieve for your personal space.

CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE Conjur12
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
mcfly85

PostSubject: Re: CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE   CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:18 pm

I received my Conjure home fragrance oil a few days ago and it is LOVE. Conjure is one of my favorite scents, and this formula is really perfect. I love using my oil burners and was really happy to see these offered. In actual use this oil is very strongly scented but not to the point of being overwhelming. In my medium-sized living room, using a tealight burner the scent lasted and did not morph for the entire life of the tealight. I could very easily smell it whenever I came into the room, and whenever anyone walked past it. But, it wasn't so overpowering that, for example, we couldn't eat dinner nearby (I usually do think about that with home fragrance - if I'm burning something that's very strong and decisive it can conflict with food or other things I want to smell without interference).

So this is a definite thumbs-up, and I can't wait to try more of these!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE   CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:51 am

Wow, just wow! If you think wearing Angela's creations are enjoyable, just try scenting your space with them! I've tried all three of the first release (Conjure, Monster Mash & Harvest Moon) and to be honest, they all work equally beautifully.

She suggests that you use them by themselves in a soapstone burner, which is exactly the way I've been using them. They heat up fast, fill the room quickly with scent and do not overpower your nose. I've found that they hold their scent for a long time.. at least until your tea light burns out. The next time you use it, there only needs to be a dropper or less of oil added to refresh the scent. They burn clean without excess smoke and the heating of the oil doesn't distort the original fragrance at all!

From the chatter on Facebook and the forums, I gather they're becoming quite popular and hope that Angela will continue to expand the line. These oils really compliment the entire Solstice Scents experience. I can't recommend them enough.
Back to top Go down
WillowMetals

WillowMetals

PostSubject: Re: CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE   CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:47 pm

I love Solstice Scents Home Fragrance Oils! I was so happy to be able to purchase one of my favorite scents, Conjure, in this form.

If you are familiar with Conjure in it's perfume, ganache, soap, and burnishing glace forms, this is the exact scent. In Conjure I definitely can smell the sweet resinous scent of Ambers mixed with vanilla, not overly sweet, but more of a sensual sweet. Cedar seems to have a sweet scent to me too. A cool, woodsy, sweet scent. The smoke adds an incense vibe to the fragrance. Mixed together this fragrance is perfection.

In our home we have large rooms with vaulted ceilings and I burn my home fragrance oil in a single small style soapstone burner. I add about 3 droppers full of oil directly to the burner bowl. It burns for a couple of hours and has great throw. You can smell it throughout the whole house.

I really enjoy SS line of home fragrance oils. They aren't overbearing, but are strong enough so you know they are there.

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants there house to smell awesome!!!!

P.S. Even though it doesn't apply to the scent, I adore the dropper bottles. I love SS signature cobalt bottles. The home fragrance oils come in glass cobalt bottles with droppers. They also are a nice size Smile

Another plus from SS is that your items ship super fast!!! I love you 
Back to top Go down
http://www.willowmetals.etsy.com
agentkg

PostSubject: Re: CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE   CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:57 pm

OK, so I've been burning Conjure next to my kitchen sink since my garbage disposal isn't working and it keeps regurgitating rotten food. Conjure completely covers the smell and scents my entire 2 bedroom apartment and even the outside stairs. I'm very impressed, but running dangerously low on my home oil. I hope it gets restocked soon! Also thinking about buying the perfume since it smells soooo good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE   CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE Empty

Back to top Go down

CONJURE HOME FRAGRANCE
Page 1 of 1