Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM HOME FRAGRANCE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM HOME FRAGRANCE Empty
PostSubject: GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM HOME FRAGRANCE   GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM HOME FRAGRANCE EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:10 am

GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM
The Scent of Gingerbread Cookies & Creamy Vanilla

SHAKE GENTLY BEFORE USE!
This fragrance may separate (does not affect burning, so long as you shake before use).

Warm gingerbread cookies with bakery notes of molasses, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom blended with three different vanillas. This perfume smells like soft gingerbread with a subtle edge of creamy vanilla icing rounding our the spiciness of the gingerbread. The vanilla notes are more obvious after a little time on the skin and during the long-term dry down. A delicious scent to warm your spirit and senses through the cold winter nights.

GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM HOME FRAGRANCE Tail2912

Solstice Scents home fragrance oils provide a wonderful way to scent your home and provide ambiance with a variety of unique fragrances to choose from. Each highly concentrated and fragrant oil is presented in a 1 oz. cobalt blue glass bottle with glass dropper for ease of use.

Never burn fragrance oils unattended. Not for consumption or use on skin. Oils may damage furniture or fabric. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Burn oils in a well ventilated area. Keep tea light diffusers away from flammable materials and drafts.

GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM HOME FRAGRANCE Tail2912

SUGGESTED USE:

Use 2-3 full droppers of oil in a clean tea light soapstone oil diffuser. Not for use in electric warmers. Trim the wick of new tea light candles to 1/4'' prior to use. If you do not trim your wick, the candle flame may burn higher and hotter and cause your oils to diffuse stronger and more profusely. Properly using your diffuser will ensure that your home fragrance oils burn at a more moderate rate and still strongly scent the area in which they are burning.

For best results, burn away from drafts such as directly underneath A/C vents or ceiling fans and away from table top or floor fans. This allows the candle flame to burn truer so that the dish your oils are in may become warm enough to diffuse the oils. Each 2-3 full droppers of oil should provide you with several uses. You may wish to add a bit of fresh fragrance to your diffuser if the scent strength of the first serving is waning. You may adjust the amount of oil as necessary, depending on the type of burner you are using (ceramic, soapstone, glass, metal, etc.), to meet the scent strength you are trying to achieve for your personal space.

GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM HOME FRAGRANCE Gbvc_h11

Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
LittleBird

LittleBird

GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM HOME FRAGRANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM HOME FRAGRANCE   GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM HOME FRAGRANCE EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:30 pm

I actually like this one more in perfume form than as a room fragrance. For some reason, this smells smoky to me when I use it in my oil warmer. It's like cinnamon rolls, gingerbread cookies, and a strong edge of woodsmoke (making my house smell like I burnt a batch of gingerbread cookies, lol). I actually find this more spicy than the perfume as well, which is weird, because spice is usually really strong on me. It's still good, I just think I like it more as a perfume.
Back to top Go down

GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM HOME FRAGRANCE
Page 1 of 1