Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)

Go down 
+11
Renna
aprilwilson
cuculine
LittleBird
ElMalOjo
Kristan1216
Harvest
Liber Vix
amandabear
rinster
Solstice Scents
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) Empty
PostSubject: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:24 pm

ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM 5 ML FRAGRANCE
Moroccan Rose absolute, Bulgarian Rose absolute, Marshmallow Fluff, Strawberry Nectar, White Chocolate, Vanilla, White Musk - 5ml

Offered as a 5 ml perfume only.

Description: This fragrance smells like candied rose petals! On initial application, the rose and strawberry notes are apparent though well wrapped in a healthy dose of marshmallow goo. This is sweet, sexy candy. Only natural rose absolute is used in this blend, no synthetic rose notes. The rose is apparent for approximately an hour but this scent gets sweeter and leans more toward the marshmallow and white chocolate with a delicate hint of white musk the longer it wears. Though this fragrance is highly concentrated, Rose Mallow Cream dries down to a sensual sweet scent that hugs closer to the skin and does not have strong sillage. You may find that its soft and sweet dry down is a good option for work places that don't allow strong scents. Liberal application is recommended for best results. Rose Mallow Cream is a wonderful personal scent for you or a very close partner looking for a little rose-mance...

Please note: This perfume is presented in a clear glass 5 ml roll on bottle in lieu of the cobalt 5 ml bottles previously used to house the Premium Fragrance line.

Application tip: If your roller ball runs dry during application, remove black cap, hold your bottle vertically with roller ball pointing to the ground and forcefully shake/thrust the bottle down one time to replenish the oil in the well. Now it is ready to reapply to your skin.

ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) Rmcper10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:56 pm

This has sold out twice since it was released and there are no reviews yet???

Candied rose petals is a very apt description for this blend. It's also a flirty young rose reclining on a pouffy marshmallow chaise (ok, that's kind of a weird metaphor, I know!) This is so pretty and it lingers seductively for a very long time.

Since I've got so much perfume, Embarassed I've been conservatively ordering samples before springing for a bottle lately. Because of the crazy demand for Rose Mallow, however, this backfired on me this time around. If your bottle didn't work out, I'd love to swap! (see my page under the swaps thread.) Otherwise, I patiently wait for the restock. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amandabear

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:57 pm

I reviewed this on my blog here, but the general gist is that I love this! It smells like fresh, beautiful roses and rich, sweet marshmallow and white chocolate. There is a slight honeyed fruitiness from the strawberry nectar. It gets sweeter as it dries and is absolutely stunning. Appropriately, it will be my Valentine's Day perfume. Smile

I'm so glad I got a bottle of this and would LOVE to see it go GC.
Back to top Go down
Liber Vix

Liber Vix

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:26 pm

I wrote a blog post on the new Mallow scents recently, so I will post the link here: http://libervix.blogspot.com/2013/02/solstice-scents-mallow-madness.html
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://libervix.blogspot.com/
Harvest

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:32 pm

This has become my latest go-to fragrance. It has been a very stressful couple of months for me, and normally I rely on all of my delicious woodsy resinous and spicy fragrances. Which is one reason I was sad but not terribly put out that I kept missing this one (release, sold out, etc.).

However, when I finally was able to get my hands on this. Wow.

It is so happy, I can't help but smile.

It's a sweet one, and at first I wondered if it would be too sweet, but no, it's perfect.

When I first put it on my skin, I get a rush of very fresh dewy rose--no powdery soap here! Most roses go powdery and soapy on me, but this stays bright and sparkling, and like the freshest rose petals that smell so good I'm always tempted to take one off to eat it.

Add the mallow, vanilla, and white musk and this becomes sweet and innocent and happy.

The strawberry isn't something that I would pick out as a dominant note on me. However, I can see how it would be coming in under the rose notes to round them out, provide depth, and keep this "lifted" and bright.

My bottle is disappearing at an alarming rate. I wear it on gloomy days because it's so happy. I wear it on sunny days because it's cheerful and springy. I wear it any time I need an excuse, and even when I don't need an excuse, to smile.

This reminds me of Nightgown. I love Nightgown so it's no surprise that I would like both. However, this one seems a bit more sparkly, a bit more bright, and a little more ethereal on me. Even though this feels like an innocent fragrance, it isn't something I'd limit to little girls. Perhaps it's the strawberry or something else coming in, but it doesn't feel so innocent that it can't sit side by side with my other fragrances. On the other hand, I wore it to a friend's house who just had a baby, and even though the baby was sleeping, she wiggled around to where she was right at the hollow of my throat where I'd put this on earlier in the evening--and it seemed to suit us both perfectly. Very Happy

Overall, I love this one and hope it stays around forever. If it doesn't, I'll need a good warning about its demise so I can snag a few more bottles.
Back to top Go down
Kristan1216

Kristan1216

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:17 am

This sold out once before I was able to get a bottle and I'm so glad I did!! It's a rosy mallow goodness that is just lovely on the skin and the dry down is perfect. It's not overpowering in the least and it will remain in my rotation for a good long time flower
Back to top Go down
ElMalOjo

ElMalOjo

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:21 am

Have you ever wanted to cannibalize your own arms/wrists/hands? This perfume will make you want to do it. Rose Mallow Cream is just absolutely delicious, hands down! No, seriously, put your hands down!

Upon initial application, you get a strong bouquet of roses...beautiful, beautiful roses. Not the synthetic rose aroma either - it's like holding an overflowing basket of red, pink, and white roses. So many lovely white roses!

But then, how to describe this...it's as if you're looking at Salvador Dali's painting, The Persistence of Memory (you know the one - the one with the drippy, melty-clocks). All the roses in the basket are suddenly melting like white chocolate and marshmallow creme, pouring out of the basket onto a bed of fluffy ripe strawberries.

Oh my God. If I could bathe and wash everything I own in this scent, I would. It's so delicious. Yet another perfume that lasts almost all day on me that leaves me with my wrist permanently attached to my nose! Love it.
Back to top Go down
LittleBird

LittleBird

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:18 am

For about the first hour of wear, Rose Mallow Cream smells almost identical to Arcana's Rapunzel perfume oil on my skin, except that Rose Mallow Cream has a smidge more of a creamy vanilla to it.  It's like a bright, pretty, sweet rose with a tart, candied edge, a little bit of cool white musk, and creamy vanilla.

After about an hour, I can smell a fakey, candy strawberry smell creeping in and Rose Mallow Cream kind of starts to remind me of plastic, scented doll heads (slightly plasticy and powdery + vanilla & the artificial strawberry note).  It goes from having a ton of throw to being very subtle at this point as well.  

Still, I like this a lot, even after it turns slightly plasticy and powdery on my skin.  I find it to be very girly and adorable.

Edit: The EDP version of this is a million times better than the oil. I don't get any plastic or powder from the EDP, and the strawberry stays subdued and delicious. It's all beautiful, sweet, candied rose with creamy vanilla and a hint of cool white musk, with a splash of juicy strawberry in the drydown. Heavenly.

Last edited by LittleBird on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cuculine

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:17 pm

In the vial, potpourri roses and strawberries, not my favorite combo, but I'm crossing fingers for the other notes to temper this. Alas, it was not to be. On my skin, this became soap. Many sad faces! At least it wasn't PlayDoh or Eau de Perfume Counter. I let this sit for a while, hoping for magic, but it stubbornly stayed soapy-potpourri-ish until I scrub this off. Oh, Rose Mallow Cream, why did you hate me so!
Back to top Go down
aprilwilson

aprilwilson

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:52 pm

I was surprised that I had not already tried Rose Mallow Cream premium perfume. This blend is sweet and feminine. The rose, mallow and cream all share the stage, none vying for the spotlight. After the initial application, the dry down and a constant return to my wrist, Rose Mallow Cream maintains a lovely presence.Never hesitate to pick up a sample first to assure you'll be pleased; that's what I did!
Back to top Go down
Renna

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:05 pm

I want this one to come back. Sad I really love it, I was only able to get two samples, and I'm running dangerously low on both. Swap the Rose Cardamom Brown Sugar one out and bring back Mallow Cream!! It's such a pretty, happy scent, and it has surprisingly long lasting power, i can smell it on my wrists faintly for about six hours. It's great. Love it. Wish I'd been able to get a bottle.
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Renna wrote:
I want this one to come back. Sad I really love it, I was only able to get two samples, and I'm running dangerously low on both. Swap the Rose Cardamom Brown Sugar one out and bring back Mallow Cream!! It's such a pretty, happy scent, and it has surprisingly long lasting power, i can smell it on my wrists faintly for about six hours. It's great. Love it. Wish I'd been able to get a bottle.

Renna, this is General Catalog and is just out of stock at the moment. It will definitely be back in the near future (sometime after we reopen!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
considerthelilies

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:05 pm

I have a love/hate relationship with this scent. Roses are not my thing, as I well knew before ever having tried this scent. But I've seen such glowing reviews that I had to give it a go! Sadly my skin amps up the roses like it's nobody's business, and that's almost all I get from it. There's a bit of soft, creamy sweetness that helps to round it a bit, keeping it from being overly sharp, but it's still pretty sharp rose on me. If I'm feeling extra girly and rosy I pull out my sample--which does happen every month or 2. Otherwise, it's a nope for me!
Back to top Go down
neveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 5:26 pm

I knew this was a popular scent but reading the notes I couldn’t figure out why. Now that I have a sample, I get it. I really get it. Like Rose Cardamom Sugar the floral note in this is a gourmand rose, not a powdery or perfume-y one. It has a crisp, sort of fresh rose scent which blends with the strawberry to create an edible, fruity floral scent. With the white chocolate and marshmallow you end up with something hard to describe but utterly feminine and so delicious. A creamy, fruity, rosy, happy, soft, fancy, romantic scent. This is what a fairy tail princess would smell like, I just know it! For years I have looked for rose scent that wasn’t too mature or floral and I have finally found it.
Back to top Go down
Moulted Quill

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Rose Mallow Cream edp – what a pretty little ditty! Uncomplicated and easy to wear candied rose. The rose is beautiful and natural and the candy quite sweet. It makes me smile every time I wear it and since it lasts all day I am smiling all day (highly recommended for Mondays). What could be better! The rose is very detectable for the first several hours of wear, then it fades away a bit. The dry down is white chocolate and white musk, very cozy and perfect for late afternoon. Very pretty overall.
Back to top Go down
BigTree

BigTree

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 5:09 pm

I feel like I'm in a rose garden while I'm finishing up a bowl of cereal that once had Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms. But I've managed to save the marshmallows for last, so all that is left are enlarged soggy marshmallows and fruity-scented milk. It's twilight and the breeze wafts rose essence past my dripping spoon.

I love roses and the smell of marshmallows. I find the scent pleasing. I can definitely note the rose in the beginning, and some serious marshmallow. But this one is too sweet and feminine for me to wear as a guy, especially the opening. I typically am fine with most unisex scents, and I enjoy most gourmands. I would prefer it on a woman, but still I imagine it would be borderline too sweet for the first half hour. It's one of those scents that I'd like to get a long pull of off a scent card, and only return when I feel comfortable. The drydown oscillates between cloying and enjoyable. A sample will be enough for me.

For a reference of whether your nasal inhalatory preferences are similar to mine, my favorite solstice scents are Old Havana, Vanilla Pipe Tobacco, White Fox, and High Noon. My least favorite are Pinyon Truffle, Sacred Vow, and Devil's Tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)   ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013) Empty

Back to top Go down

ROSE MALLOW CREAM PREMIUM FRAGRANCE 5ml (Valentine's 2013)
Page 1 of 1