Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST Empty
PostSubject: FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST   FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi everyone!  We will be restocking a ton of fall collection part 1 items along with some General Catalog items tomorrow, Monday, September 30th at 6 p.m. EST.  A list of the 47 products that will be available tomorrow is below for your review.  After we ship your orders from tomorrow out, all of our focus will be on the fall collection part 2 release.  We have a great deal to do for this collection so while there will be some intermittent restocks between now and the end of October, we won't do a large restock like the one for tomorrow again.  We have plenty of perfume and those will be restocked on a frequent basis.  If there is something you'd like to see restocked (that sells out tomorrow or in the next few days), please post here or on Facebook and let us know what it is you're hoping to see and we will do our best to accommodate.  The more demand for a certain product, the higher on the priority list it will go and the more likely it will be made so post in this thread if you'd like your voice to be heard.  This applies to non-seasonal items that you hope to see restocked as well.  

Thank you to everyone who has participated in our review contest thus far!  It has been such a success that we have decided to offer this contest again for October.  Same exact rules apply except the new contest will start on October 1st and end on October 31st with the winner to be announced on November 1st.  This month's winner will be announced on Oct 1st and you can still add your reviews up until midnight tomorrow.  If you aren't familiar with the contest, you can read about it here: https://solsticescents.forumotion.com/t567-new-contest

Please also see my announcement about Toner and Bath Soak changes in the near future, if you haven't already: https://solsticescents.forumotion.com/t568-toner-and-bath-salt-soak-changes

The last of the Cherry Cordial Perfume is on sale here: http://www.solsticescents.com/DEAL-OF-THE-DAY_c_55.html

Here is what will be restocked for tomorrow:

PERFUME:

Blueberry Muffin Batter
Conjure
Dellamorte (on sale)
Devil's Millhopper (on sale)
Lace Draped Spectre (endangered)
Manor
Master Bedroom
Moonlight on the Grove
Nag Champa
Pink Sugar
Rose Mallow Cream Premium 5 ml
Scrying Smoke (endangered)
Spellbound Woods
Vanilla Pipe Tobacco Premium 5 ml

BODY GANACHE:

Blackburn Farmstead
Conjure
Edge of the Night
Foxcroft
Gehenna
Halloween Night
Jack & the Devil (requested!)
Kitchen
Pumpkin Spice Latte

WHIPPED SOAP:

Blackburn Farmstead
Foxcroft
Gehenna
Kitchen
Wail of the Banshee
Witch's Cottage

BURNISHING GLACE:

Blackburn Farmstead
Cellar
Cenobite
Conjure
Ghost (unscented)
Loggia
Manor
Smoky Mountain Mallow
Violet Mallow
Witch's Cottage

DEAD SEA SALT OATMEAL MILK BATH:

Bathory
Crumbling Crypt
Wail of the Banshee

HOME FRAGRANCE OILS:

Conjure
Harvest Moon
Loggia

BAR SOAP:

Seance
Warlock

I apologize, but I was unable to make any additional scrubs on top of the products above.  I'll see if I'm able to in the next few weeks and if Fruit Cellar or Midnight Oil scrubs were on your wishlist, please post here so I know how much of a demand there is for those items.

Loggia ganache:   as I type there is only one left in stock.  This will be restocked as soon as possible but unfortunately one of my fragrance oil orders was damaged in transit last week so I am waiting on one of the oils in this blend before I can make more concentrate to make the ganache.  Remember, Loggia is now a part of our rotating general catalog which means it will be available in perfume year round and other products on a rotating basis.  Smile

Thank you so much for your patience as we worked on these items for restock!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

PostSubject: Re: FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST   FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:29 am

Thank you for making Jack and the Devil available in ganache!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST   FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:50 am

TheAnglican wrote:
Thank you for making Jack and the Devil available in ganache!
You are very welcome! (I saw your post Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

PostSubject: Re: FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST   FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:06 am

Angela, you guys are just fifty shades of awesome, you know?

cheers 
Back to top Go down
ElMalOjo

ElMalOjo

PostSubject: Re: FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST   FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:21 am

Oh no! LDS is on the endangered perfume list? As a self-admitted addict and newbie on a fixed income, (meaning, I haven't been able to purchase full sized of everything I'd like quite yet...haha) what exactly does being "endangered" mean? If it's general catalog, will it be made after the holiday seasons/special scent seasons? Or just go off the GC once it's gone, completely?

Lace Draped Spectre is on my wishlist!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST   FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:38 pm

LDS is endangered because I can no longer get one of the fragrance oils in that blend. So when my supply of LDS runs out, it will be gone for good, at least in its current incarnation. It *may* be reformulated in the future but it won't likely smell the same unless I can find the oil I need with another supplier and I've tried a few...no dice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST   FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST Empty

Back to top Go down

FALL PART 1 RESTOCK Monday 9/30 @ 6:00 p.m. EST
Page 1 of 1