Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer) Empty
PostSubject: FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer)   FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:31 pm

FLORIDA FRUIT STAND
Tons of Summer Fruits

Offered annually as part of the Summer Collection in Whipped Soap format

Description: A huge pile of cool ripe watermelons next to a giant crate of bananas mixes with sweet orange and blood orange essential oils, tangerine essential oil, strawberry and lemon. On cold sniff, it is a very cool watermelon, citrus and banana scent with a hint of sweetness from the subtle strawberry. Fresh and fruity and blooms wonderfully in the shower!

FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer) Citrus10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer)   FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Can't believe I'm the first poster on this one. This scent is very sweet and reminds me of watermelon gum. This may not sound like a compliment, but it's very bouncy, bright, and fun. It's a great pick me up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
The Peach

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer)   FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:22 pm

This summer was the first time I tried FFS. I had seen people in the forum saying it was a strong watermelon scent. I did not find it to be too strong by any means. And like so many of Angela's fragrances, it was by no means an 'artificial' watermelon fragrance. I'm not really sure what else stood out in this fragrance to me.... I would describe it as a sweet, but not overly sweet, fresh, fruity fragrance!
Back to top Go down
Jccurlygirl86

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer)   FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:40 pm

For summer I was looking for a nice fruity scent to wear and not have to layer a perfume on top and this scent worked great for me. I got this and I believe the scrub to go along with it. Getting out the shower it leaves u smelling sweet and skin feeling great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer)   FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer) Empty

Back to top Go down

FLORIDA FRUIT STAND (Recurring Summer)
Page 1 of 1