Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Time Yummy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ladyrara

ladyrara

Spring Time Yummy Empty
PostSubject: Spring Time Yummy   Spring Time Yummy EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:41 am

My most recent order only contained two products from the Spring Collection, but I absolutely love them both!

Chiffon Perfume: As always, Angela's description is insanely accurate! Quite simply, chiffon smells scrumptious and I have been wearing the perfume since it arrived in the mail. The perfume smells exactly like a sweet yet tangy lemon chiffon pie and I have received a number of compliments on how great I smell wearing it. If you enjoy citrus smells, specifically lemon, or the vanilla notes in Manor or Nightgown I highly recommend purchasing any of the products in Chiffon.

Banana Nut Bread Whipped Soap: After running out of Blueberry Muffin Batter whipped soap, I knew that I needed a warm and fruity replacement. Thank goodness for banana nut bread! Like Angela describes, you can definitely detect the banana, nut, and spice notes in this fragrance and I find it super yummy. It also leaves my bathroom smelling like baked goods for a while after I shower.
Back to top Go down

Spring Time Yummy
Page 1 of 1