Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring has Sprung

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisa_

Spring has Sprung Empty
PostSubject: Spring has Sprung   Spring has Sprung EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:51 pm

This was my very first order with Solstice Scents along with a few other items I purchased Garden Gate Bath Salts.
Shipping was extremely fast I recieved my package 3 days after placing my order, my box included a bookmark, card and picture along with my items, the box was packed so beautifully with purple and black paper and a few flower petals I almost felt bad diving in to smell everything!
I immediately used the bath salts they left my skin feeling soft and moisturized, the scent was very relaxing and left my bathroom scented the whole day.
Imagine you're relaxing in your backyard on a warm sunny day, a soft breeze blows, you take a deep breath in to inhale the scent of newly blooming lilacs nearby intertwining with the faint scent of freshly cut grass in the distance and you smile knowing spring has finally arrived. To me this is exactly what spring smells like and Garden Gate has definitely captured that.
I have 3 lilac bushes growing in my garden which have yet to bloom so this was an early reminder of how beautiful it's fragrance is.
This is a soft, clean, comforting scent and would recommed this to floral/green lovers.
All in All my first experience with Solstice Scents has been nothing short of wonderful and I look forward to smelling many, many more scents!
Back to top Go down

Spring has Sprung
Page 1 of 1