Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What scent are you wearing today?

Go down 
+25
cait
greenphoenix
PonPon
TheAnglican
alicious
katmish
lynda
zombiesinatra
Ayambik
artemis2
greeneyedgirl11
Liber Vix
DancingFox
rinster
AngloAngel
leolover
sweetgardenangel
SolsticeScholar
Solstice Scents
bongbunny
Simone
nani
lyeneia
debibob
Rob
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob

Rob

What scent are you wearing today? Empty
PostSubject: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Today I used Gehenna... I really do love this one.

It's so Dragon's Blood/Champa early on... but now that I've had it on for 7-1/2 hours (and yes, I can still smell it), my shirt still smells like it did this morning, but my arms and wrist smell quite musky. I love you

-Rob
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Wearing Thornwood Thicket today, which I love! My only problem is deciding what to wear each day. I try to rotate the scents so eveyone gets a turn! I also love Gehenna!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:30 pm

You sound like me, Deb. You should see me in the morning... I open my drawer to be greeted with 5,000 oil bottles, trying to decide which one to wear!

I've even debated on playing "eeenie meenie meeeine mo" with them.. LOL
Back to top Go down
lyeneia

lyeneia

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 pm

monster mash, new love affair. i thought i didn't like it until the HFO was burning all over the house and smelling amazing. i'd only ever bought it in ganache, and it turns out it's quite different than the FO and i'd never smelled it properly. bad me. never do that again...
Back to top Go down
nani

nani

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:58 pm

I wore Witch's Cottage today. I am so glad I ordered the sample pack because I received a full size perfume in the mail today. Love it.
Back to top Go down
Simone

Simone

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:16 am

Everyday is Sandalwood Vanilla Day for me (and layered with another scent - today's Pink Sugar).
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:33 am

Today it's Shoikan Grove for me. I haven't worn it in a bit (since I have thousands of other SS to wear also!), and I forgot just how much I love this one. Woods, resins and a bit of smoke... I love you
Back to top Go down
bongbunny

bongbunny

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:40 pm

I'm the odd man out it seems, and a traitor. Today it's Knucklehead Princess from Ella Dean. In my defense, I've got Ghost ganache on underneath.
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 pm

I think it will be Manor as I haven't worn it in a little while-have to give them all turns! Sometimes I shower both am and pm so I can wear 2 different scents a day..lol cat
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:51 pm

bongbunny wrote:
I'm the odd man out it seems, and a traitor. Today it's Knucklehead Princess from Ella Dean. In my defense, I've got Ghost ganache on underneath.

LOL! I guess we'll let you slide one time!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:01 pm

debibob wrote:
I think it will be Manor as I haven't worn it in a little while-have to give them all turns! Sometimes I shower both am and pm so I can wear 2 different scents a day..lol cat

OMG Deb... most of the time I shower in the morning and bathe at night with different scents! LOL

Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:03 pm

bongbunny wrote:

Let the flogging begin! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Solstice Scents wrote:
bongbunny wrote:

Let the flogging begin! lol

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bongbunny

bongbunny

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:32 pm

A flogging? Shocked
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Slathered in Devil's Tongue today. Had to give a lecture and wanted to feel professional yet "badass"--haha.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:08 pm

SolsticeScholar wrote:
Slathered in Devil's Tongue today. Had to give a lecture and wanted to feel professional yet "badass"--haha.

Woot! don't mess with da devil! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Thornwood Thicket...hopefully this is posted in the right spot!
Back to top Go down
leolover

leolover

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:08 pm

I was going to wear Manor today, but Amber Rose Petals won out this time. I can still smell it after about 12 hours!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:37 am

Being that fall is really starting to arrive in our area, it's time for me to put away the Spring and Summer scents and get out those wonderful darker blends that really compliment this time of year!

I have sooo many to post reviews of, I think each day I'll write a fresh review about the scent I have on. Today is Jack & the Devil.

Perfect scent for Autumn! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lyeneia

lyeneia

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:06 pm

couldn't sleep. clowns'll eat me. so i took a late night/okay early morning bath. soaked and covered in gehenna everything head-to-toe. by the time i had my noon-ish coffee i was feeling a little "burnt" so freshened up with inquisitor. (getting low, need replenishing.) i know there's some kind of thing there, but i'm just not getting it today.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 am

After reading that Angela will be releasing this in soap and I've never had a chance to try it, I decided today was a Scrying Smoke day.

Ah, the resinous scent of Frankincense and Myrrh!

Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:34 am

Rob wrote:
After reading that Angela will be releasing this in soap and I've never had a chance to try it, I decided today was a Scrying Smoke day.

There is something oddly satisfying about resinous blends, isn't there?
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:10 pm

AngloAngel wrote:
Rob wrote:

There is something oddly satisfying about resinous blends, isn't there?

They're sooooo grounding and comforting to me... never slap you in the nose with fragrance. LOVE THEM!

Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Subject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Monday: Cenobite
Tuesday: Manor
Wednesday: Pharoah
Thursday: Swatches of Basilica, Inquisitor, Thornwood, Halloween Night and others to refresh my memory as I wrote reviews!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:45 am

A cool, dark Fall day here in PA... even the leaves are starting to change.. so I thought it would be a perfect day for Astral Temple and it is! Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? Empty

Back to top Go down

What scent are you wearing today?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next