Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What scent are you wearing today?

Go down 
+25
cait
greenphoenix
PonPon
TheAnglican
alicious
katmish
lynda
zombiesinatra
Ayambik
artemis2
greeneyedgirl11
Liber Vix
DancingFox
rinster
AngloAngel
leolover
sweetgardenangel
SolsticeScholar
Solstice Scents
bongbunny
Simone
nani
lyeneia
debibob
Rob
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayambik

What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Rob wrote:
I open my drawer every morning and stand there, sniffing and trying to decide what type of day it is for me. I have to start setting the alarm for about 10 min earlier so it doesn't make me late! Laughing

Well I don't have such a large collection, but I'm very indecisive lol. Today is Thornwood Thicket Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:35 am

Today it's going to be warmer here in PA along with lots of sun... so once again I took out my new Summertime favorite (I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing this one year round, I love it so!) Tenebrous Mist!

I love you this scent!! I love you

Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:36 pm

I think it is a Cenobite day-it is simply gorgeous weather here!...Rob, maybe you make a rotating chart for all of your scents then you could just look at it and not take up hours deciding? hehehehe Twisted Evil Razz
Back to top Go down
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Rob wrote:
AngloAngel wrote:
SolsticeScholar wrote:
Sandalwood Vanilla today because I wanted something casual and easy. SV is very inoffensive yet has just enough mystery to it. Also, I didn't want to spend ten minutes in front of my drawer like Rob...jk! lol!

HA!!

Razz to you both! Today it was only a few minutes because I made up my mind in the shower! Razz

lol!

Obviously you do your best thinking in the shower!
Back to top Go down
lynda

lynda

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:10 am

today I'm wearing my all time favorite scent.. old cedar magus.
this scent soothes my mind, and today that's just what I need Smile

Back to top Go down
katmish

katmish

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Manor - and I'm still amazed at how long this lasts. It's not all that strong to begin with - but it just goes on and on. Working on 12 hours now, which is amazing to me.

I only wish Basilica lasted this long cat ! I like it just as much as manor, but have to reapply every 3-4 hours.
Back to top Go down
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm wearing Arcana's Devilish today. I love you
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:02 pm

lynda wrote:
today I'm wearing my all time favorite scent.. old cedar magus.
this scent soothes my mind, and today that's just what I need Smile

Ah, Lynda! We have the same taste! OCM is my all time favorite scent EVER from anywhere!

Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:11 am

I'm wearing Tenebrous Mist currently!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:33 am

Solstice Scents wrote:
I'm wearing Tenebrous Mist currently!

Ahhhh... My second precious!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:05 am

Today I wore a scent I haven't in months.... Russian Caravan!

I forgot how much I liked this one... tea and leather! I love you

Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Yesterday was Thornwood in the morning followed by Harvest Moon in the PM because I have perfume ADD.

Inquisitor is on today.

It always makes me think of the gag from History of the World Part I:

Chief Monk: Torquemada - do not beg him for mercy. Torquemada - do not ask him for forgiveness. Let's face it - you can't Torquemada anything!

Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Crap! Did I kill the thread with my Mel Brooks joke? Sorry.

Today is Manor.
Back to top Go down
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:44 pm

On the contrary, I have "The Inquisiiiiiiiition" running through my head now. Smile
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Phew! Thanks. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:07 am

For the second day in a row, I'm wearing Black Mallow. Oh, I just LOVE this one!

Side note: Before leaving for our short vacation, I packed up a bunch of SS to take on the trip... some of our favorite scents, whipped soaps, glaces and of course the miracle toner! The scents I brought were Nag Champa (of course J would never be anywhere withOUT that one!), Tenebrous Mist, Old Cedar Magus, Astral Temple, Shoikan Grove & Foxcroft.

At the wedding, both J and I were approached by a few family members commenting about how wonderful we smelled (He had on NC and I had on TM). Well, needless to say the next day at the brunch, we both ended up parting with our bottles as gifts (one to the bride who went nuts over J's Nag Champa) and one to a nephew who loved Tenebrous Mist! They only had about 1/3 of the bottle left or neither of us would have ever offered! LOL Thank goodness we had spares at home!

So, we've spread the SS love to yet another state... Wisconsin! Smile

Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:16 am

Rob wrote:
For the second day in a row, I'm wearing Black Mallow. Oh, I just LOVE this one!

Side note: Before leaving for our short vacation, I packed up a bunch of SS to take on the trip... some of our favorite scents, whipped soaps, glaces and of course the miracle toner! The scents I brought were Nag Champa (of course J would never be anywhere withOUT that one!), Tenebrous Mist, Old Cedar Magus, Astral Temple, Shoikan Grove & Foxcroft.

At the wedding, both J and I were approached by a few family members commenting about how wonderful we smelled (He had on NC and I had on TM). Well, needless to say the next day at the brunch, we both ended up parting with our bottles as gifts (one to the bride who went nuts over J's Nag Champa) and one to a nephew who loved Tenebrous Mist! They only had about 1/3 of the bottle left or neither of us would have ever offered! LOL Thank goodness we had spares at home!

So, we've spread the SS love to yet another state... Wisconsin! Smile

Wisconsin is a very lucky state indeed!
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:53 am

Friday was Pharoah, which is rapidly becoming my favorite GC.

Saturday was Blackburn Farmstead. I especially love using the glace on the ends of my hair. I get wafts of fragrance whenever I turn my head. The initial scent of the glace is close to the creamy, balanced drydown of the perfume, which I love.

I wore Black Mallow yesterday and although the lovely anise was gone this morning, the wonderful fluffy vanilla perservered.

Today is Thornwood, a gorgeous little purple jewel of a fragrance.

Last edited by rinster on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:11 am

Today I used Monster Mash bar soap for the first time (LOVE), along with the ganache and oil. I really love this scent and don't wear it enough!

Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:52 am

Ahhhh.... today is OLD CEDAR MAGUS day!

It's such a great scent to me. Although I've only been wearing it less than a year, every time I wear it, it's like I'm wearing a scent that I've had for years... like an old friend!

LOVE IT.

Back to top Go down
Ayambik

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Just got my latest order in the post, so today I've been trying out Pumpkin spiced latte for the first time, and yeserday was Black Mallow Smile
Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Just got my package at 2:00 pm (AZ time), so I'm wearing ManorFoxcroftHarvestMoonWitch'sCottage! LOL
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:25 pm

AngloAngel wrote:
Just got my package at 2:00 pm (AZ time), so I'm wearing ManorFoxcroftHarvestMoonWitch'sCottage! LOL

ROFLMAO! You go!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 am

Tonight it's been Spirit Tree. Glad this one went GC!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 am

TheAnglican wrote:
Tonight it's been Spirit Tree. Glad this one went GC!

I'm glad someone else likes this scent! I was fully prepared not to because of the flowers... I don't do flower well. BUT, I ended up really loving it!

Today in preparation for Halloween.... it's MANOR on me! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

cyclops affraid Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What scent are you wearing today?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next