Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What scent are you wearing today?

Go down 
+25
cait
greenphoenix
PonPon
TheAnglican
alicious
katmish
lynda
zombiesinatra
Ayambik
artemis2
greeneyedgirl11
Liber Vix
DancingFox
rinster
AngloAngel
leolover
sweetgardenangel
SolsticeScholar
Solstice Scents
bongbunny
Simone
nani
lyeneia
debibob
Rob
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
debibob

debibob

What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:58 am

Yesterday I wore HM and then added a bit of caramel apple later in the day to freshen it-smelled great! today-Jack and the Devil, I think!
Back to top Go down
DancingFox

DancingFox

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:59 am

Today the Traveler's won. But that's no surprise, as it often does... Smile

Rob wrote:
A cool, dark Fall day here in PA... even the leaves are starting to change.. so I thought it would be a perfect day for Astral Temple and it is! Smile

Completely know what you mean about those Falls days there in PA, Rob. I just moved to New York from Pittsburgh last year. I miss it... ~sigh~
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DancingVulpine
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:59 am

DancingFox-is that a darling long haired chihuahua in your arms? I have one too! So cute... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liber Vix

Liber Vix

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm wearing ganache in Manor and Conjure perfume from a sample. MUST get the full size, I luvvvvv it! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://libervix.blogspot.com/
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Another dark day, but damp and cold too.... Perfect for one of my favorites Inquisitor.

LOVE this blend!

Back to top Go down
DancingFox

DancingFox

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:12 pm

debibob wrote:
DancingFox-is that a darling long haired chihuahua in your arms? I have one too! So cute... Very Happy
Yes it is! His name is Murphy. I posted a picture of him on the Pets thread in general discussions. Smile
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Scrying Smoke today. I tend to grab Inquisitor or Basilica for my FrankinFix, but I forgot how good this is, too!
Back to top Go down
greeneyedgirl11

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Spellbound Woods Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nani

nani

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:31 pm

It's finally starting to get a little cold out so I am going to try Harvest Moon for the first time sunny
Back to top Go down
DancingFox

DancingFox

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Spellbound Woods today! But we're burning Harvest Moon HFO at work! Smile
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Sandalwood Vanilla-a top fav of mine! Cool
Back to top Go down
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:59 pm

October 2, 2011 (Sunday)

Today I wore Harvest Moon for the first time. And it truly got me in the Fall Mood. It smelled just like I was in a barn, full of hay, apples stored in bins, perhaps a bunch of leaves just outside of the barn being burned, and some spicy scents like cloves, cinnamon.
Smile
Back to top Go down
artemis2

artemis2

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Today it is Conjure Glace after my shower, followed by the perfume as needed. And Ghost ganache on face and feet. Love Devil's Tongue at the moment as well, but I'm rationing the sample until my latest order arrives.
Back to top Go down
nani

nani

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:45 pm

sweetgardenangel wrote:
October 2, 2011 (Sunday)

Today I wore Harvest Moon for the first time. And it truly got me in the Fall Mood. It smelled just like I was in a barn, full of hay, apples stored in bins, perhaps a bunch of leaves just outside of the barn being burned, and some spicy scents like cloves, cinnamon.
Smile

Great description!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:56 am

Brrr.... yet another damp, cold and rainy day here... so today calls for Manor. Perfect!!

Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:42 am

Rob wrote:
Brrr.... yet another damp, cold and rainy day here... so today calls for Manor. Perfect!!

I miss those days. Sad All I have out here is warm, warmer and what the he** was I thinking??? Enjoy the weather and Manor for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:00 pm

A stunning fall day here-I think it it will be Thornwood Thicket!
Back to top Go down
Ayambik

PostSubject: My scent today   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Currently wearing Manor Smile It took me a while to decide what to wear this morning, it was between Manor and Gehenna, but Manor won out.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Ayambik wrote:
Currently wearing Manor Smile It took me a while to decide what to wear this morning, it was between Manor and Gehenna, but Manor won out.

LOL.. you sound just like me. I open my drawer every morning and stand there, sniffing and trying to decide what type of day it is for me. I have to start setting the alarm for about 10 min earlier so it doesn't make me late! Laughing

Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Sandalwood Vanilla today because I wanted something casual and easy. SV is very inoffensive yet has just enough mystery to it. Also, I didn't want to spend ten minutes in front of my drawer like Rob...jk! lol!
Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 pm

SolsticeScholar wrote:
Sandalwood Vanilla today because I wanted something casual and easy. SV is very inoffensive yet has just enough mystery to it. Also, I didn't want to spend ten minutes in front of my drawer like Rob...jk! lol!

HA!!
Back to top Go down
zombiesinatra

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 am

Today I'm wearing Cenobite glace with Foxcroft perfume layered over it. Try this because it smells amazing.
Back to top Go down
nani

nani

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:23 am

Thornwood Thicket.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:32 am

AngloAngel wrote:
SolsticeScholar wrote:

HA!!

Razz to you both! Today it was only a few minutes because I made up my mind in the shower! Razz

lol!

Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:35 am

I haven't worn it in a while... and I forgot how GREAT Travelers is!

Spicy, sweet & resinous! cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What scent are you wearing today?   What scent are you wearing today? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What scent are you wearing today?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next